Parenting Supports

To access addictions, mental health and crisis services, call:

  • Here 24/7 Waterloo Wellington (Guelph and Wellington County residents): 1-844-437-3247
  • 24.7 Crisis Support Peel Dufferin (Dufferin County residents): 1-888-811-2222

Check out these helpful parenting resources:

For referrals to developmental services for children (0 to 6 years), call:

Here 4 Kids Logo, phone number and tagline.

Here4Kids is the new access point for the Growing Great Kids System of Care. They can connect you with:

  • Speech and language services
  • Occupational therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • Children’s mental health and developmental services
  • Healthy Babies Healthy Children program

Call 1 844 4 KIDS 11 (1-844-454-3711) to get connected to a service coordinator.