If you can’t afford to pay for dental care for your children (ages 0-17), we have programs that can help.
Our dental hygienists check your child’s mouth for concerns, clean teeth, apply fluoride and sealants, and teach brushing and flossing.
We can provide information about brushing, healthy eating, and other ways to keep your children’s mouths healthy. We will also help you find out if your children qualify for any other free dental programs.
You can book an appointment at one of our clinics if your child is:
- Aged 17 under, AND
- You can’t afford dental care
Dental clinic locations
We hold dental clinics at the following locations:
- Fergus Public Health office, 474 Wellington County Road 18
- Guelph Public Health office, 160 Chancellors Way
- Guelph – Shelldale Centre, 20 Shelldale Cres.
- Mount Forest Public Health office, 311 Foster St.
- Orangeville Public Health office, 180 Broadway
- Shelburne - Mel Lloyd Centre, 167 Centre St.
We occasionally run clinics at other locations. Call us to find out if there’s one scheduled near you.
Call to make an appointment
To make an appointment, or if you have any questions about our dental programs, call our Dental Line at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 2661.
Our oral health staff are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about dental and oral health. We can also help you find out if you qualify for free dental care for your children and help you enroll in these programs.