Are you a woman aged 18 to 44 who is not currently pregnant?
WDG Public Health is looking for your feedback to help us improve a new health assessment survey!
The research study
Our electronic health assessment tool is designed to help identify preconception health risks. To ensure that the tool is able to identify risks accurately, we need to compare it to another preconception risk assessment tool used by physicians in Ontario.
- Fill out an electronic health assessment survey
- Participate in an interview with a physician to complete a comparison health assessment tool
Your feedback in this study will help Public Health to develop a tool that can be used in health care clinics to improve maternal and child health.
The study will take 60 minutes. You’ll receive a $50 gift card for participating.
This study is open to all women aged 18-44 who:
- Live in Wellington County, Dufferin County, or the City of Guelph
- Are not currently pregnant but who are physically able to become pregnant
- Can read and write English
Study dates and times
The study sessions will take place on November 27, December 3, and December 4. Study appointments will be available from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The study will take place at Public Health’s office at 160 Chancellors Way in Guelph. Public transportation can be arranged within the City of Guelph.
Interested in participating in this study?
Contact email@example.com or 1-800-265-7293 ext. 2623.