Our clinics offer immunization and sexual health services. Services are by appointment only. Call 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006 to book at one of the locations below.
- Routine vaccinations (e.g., tetanus, MMR, chickenpox, shingles, HPV). Many are free but there may be a charge for certain vaccines depending on your age and sex.
- Birth control counselling and sales (for those under 25 years old) (Service on hold)
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests and counselling (Service on hold)
- Emergency contraceptive pill (morning-after pill) (Service on hold)
- Pap tests (for those under 25 years old) (Service on hold)
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- Anonymous HIV tests
Harm reduction services include:
- Free, confidential counselling, support and referrals to appropriate resources.
- We provide unused or new needle exchange (including sharps disposal kiosks), new needles, sterile water, alcohol swabs, filters, cookers, acidifiers, tourniquets, pipes, stems, pipe screens, latex condoms and lubricant.
- Visit wdgpublichealth.ca/your-health/needle-exchange for more information and locations
Services and hours vary by office; please call to make an appointment.
Guelph – Chancellors Way Public Health office
- 160 Chancellors Way (more about the Chancellors Way location)
Fergus – Public Health office
- 490 Charles Allan Way, Fergus (beside Wellington Terrace) (more about the Fergus location)
Orangeville – Public Health office
- 180 Broadway (more about the Orangeville location)