Over the holidays, we will continue to provide key services. However, all offices are closed to the public on the following dates:
- Monday, December 24 to Friday, December 28
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019
All regular services will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Urgent and emergency issues
If you have an urgent public health issue that cannot wait until January 2 (such as a disease outbreak, food-borne illness or animal bite), you can call 1-877-884-8653.
Well water testing
To have your drinking water tested, please drop your sample off by Thursday, December 20 at 4:30 p.m. so it will make it to the laboratory in time. Water samples will be accepted again starting January 2, 2019.
There will be some changes to the vaccine distribution schedule during the holidays. Please be aware of the following dates:
- Orders placed by Thursday, December 13 will be ready for pick-up or delivery on Tuesday, December 18.
- The last North Wellington delivery will run on December 10 and the regular delivery schedule will resume on January 7.
- Orders placed by Thursday, December 27 will be ready for pick-up or delivery on Thursday, January 3.
- The regular vaccine distribution schedule will resume the week of January 7, 2019.
Public Health offices and Let’s Talk Parenting will be closed from December 24 to 28, 2018 and on January 2, 2019. Visit Breastfeeding Supports During the Holidays for a list of supports available over the holidays.
Our Guelph and Orangeville breastfeeding clinics will be OPEN on:
- Monday, December 24 from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 27 from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 31 from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
Happy holidays! See you in 2019.