We’re looking for your feedback about a new survey!
Update: We’re currently recruiting for women who have NOT completed post-secondary education.
- Fill out a health survey at a Public Health office in Guelph, Mount Forest, Fergus or Orangeville
- Participate in an interview about how you filled out the survey
To find out more about the study, your eligibility and to book at time, contact Amanda Overholt at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 2623 or Amanda.Overholt@wdgpublichealth.ca.
- The study is open to all women aged 18-44 who live in Wellington County, Dufferin County or the City of Guelph; who are not pregnant but who are physically able to become pregnant; and can read and write English.
- Appointments are available weekdays 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and some evenings.
- Transportation can be arranged.