Please note that all WDG Public Health offices will be closed to the public starting December 23, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. and will reopen on January 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. See below for details on specific programs and services during the holidays.
Scheduled vaccination clinics will be operational.
Client and Community Support Services (ext. 7006) and Reception
Call Centre and Reception will be closed December 24, 2022 to January 2, 2023, resuming regular hours on Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
Water Sample Drop-off
Please note the cut-off times for water sample drop-offs by office location:
- Chancellors Way, Guelph - Friday, December 23 at 11 a.m.
- Fergus - Friday, December 23 at 10:30 a.m.
- Orangeville - Friday, December 23 at 10 a.m.
Regular drop-offs resume on Tuesday, January 3.
Visit the provincial website for COVID-19 assessment centre locations and hours. Access your test results online or visit How to get your COVID-19 test result page.
- Holiday hours for the Guelph COVID Cold and Flu Care Clinic, 400 Southgate Drive
- COVID, Cold and Flu Care Clinics Online Booking Portal
- Where to go if you feel unwell in Dufferin County
Dental Services (HSO and Seniors Dental)
Public Health dental services will be closed for the holidays. For a dental emergency, please contact a dental office or health care provider.
Information for physicians on vaccine orders over the holiday period can be found in the Update sent November 28, 2022.