We are happy to offer a FREE online prenatal program to individuals or families who are pregnant and living in Wellington County, Dufferin County or the City of Guelph. Sign up early in pregnancy to get the most out of the program!
You can complete the online program on its own, or use it as a companion to our prenatal series.
What comes with the online program?
- Access to the program for 12 months
- Interactive learning activities
- Downloadable tip sheets
- Links to local resources and reputable websites
- Access to a public health nurse by phone
What you’ll learn
- Changes of pregnancy
- Prenatal care
- Healthy living (e.g., healthy eating, physical activity, environmental risks)
- Signs of preterm labour
- Labour and birth; including positions, breathing & relaxation
- Medical interventions (e.g., epidural and Caesarean birth/C-section)
- Mom’s health after baby’s birth
- Caring for a newborn
- Community resources
How to register
- Register online anytime or call 1-800-265-7293 Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Once you register, an email will be sent to you within 2 business days with your course access code
After you get your access code
- Go to the online prenatal program website or use the link that we emailed you
- Enter the access code you were given to start using the program
To access from a computer or mobile device you will need:
- High speed internet/Wi-Fi
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Firefox or Safari browser
- Flash-based web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader
Tech support is available only during regular business hours.