Ontario is in Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopen as of July 16, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. In Step 3 of the roadmap, we must all continue to follow public health measures, advice and restrictions. Find out about the latest public health measures, advice and restrictions in Step 3 of the Roadmap to Reopen.
The Roadmap to Reopen is is a three-step plan to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health measures.
The plan is based on:
- the provincewide vaccination rate
- improvements in key public health and health care indicators
- July 9, 2021: Ontario Moving to Step Three of Roadmap to Reopen on July 16
- June 24, 2021: Ontario Moving to Step Two of Roadmap to Reopen on June 30
- June 7, 2021: Ontario to Move to Step One of Roadmap to Reopen on June 11
- May 20, 2021: Ontario Releases Three-Step Roadmap to Safely Reopen the Province