There have been two suspected overdoses causing death since March 7. There is evidence that Xanax tablets laced with Fentanyl contributed to the deaths.
Reduce your risk
- Carry naloxone
- Never use alone
- Start low and go slow
Get a naloxone kit
People who use drugs or their friends or family members can get a naloxone kit from:
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health
- 180 Broadway, Orangeville
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.-noon or 1-4:30 p.m.
- Many pharmacies have naloxone:
Download the alert
- Download the Alert for printing (PDF, 1 page, 1 MB)