Is your child a healthy eater? We offer nutrition screening for your toddler (18 to 35 months) or your preschooler (3 to 5 years).
NutriSTEP® is a free, quick and easy way to learn about your child’s eating and activity habits. The free questionnaire will take about five minutes to complete.
Why should I use NutriSTEP®?
- To help establish healthy and routine eating habits early in life
- To learn how children’s food choices help them learn, play and grow
- To receive nutrition education, resources and feedback on what is going well, and what could be improved
- To find community resources and programs that would support the needs of your child
- To identify possible nutrition problems early, before they become serious
How can I complete the NutriSTEP® questionnaire?
There are a few ways to complete the NutriSTEP® questionnaire:
- Online – fill in the NutriSTEP® tool online to get immediate feedback on what is going well, and what could been improved.
- Over the phone – complete the questionnaire over the phone with the help of a public health nurse or have a paper copy mailed to your home. Call KIDS LINE at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 3616.