Provincial Rules under the Reopening Ontario Act
Ontario’s Roadmap to Reopen is a three-step plan to safely and gradually lift public health measures.
For an overview of provincial rules currently in effect:
For detailed rules, review the regulations below. Note that all regulations include general rules applicable to all businesses and organizations.
- Rules for Step 1 - Ontario Regulation 82/20
- Rules for Step 2 - Ontario Regulation 263/20
- Rules for Step 3 - Ontario Regulation 364/20
For recent provincial announcements:
WDGPH Section 22 Class Order – Face Coverings
Workplace Safety Plan
Most workplaces are required to have a safety plan and make it available upon request. Visit the COVID-19 response framework to determine if your business is required to have a workplace safety plan.
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Worker and Employee Screening Questions (scroll to the bottom for printable version)
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Patron Screening Questions (scroll to the bottom for printable version)
The above online tools will show the result of the screening on the last page. Individuals can bring this result on their device or printed to show upon entry.
Collecting Patron Information
It is recommended that places of worship collect information for persons attending services and ceremonies to support contact tracing.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship - Updated Sept 13, 2021
- COVID-19 Guidance for Donation Programs
- COVID-19 Giving & Receiving Donations Infographic
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies
- Ministry Guidance for Funeral and Bereavement Services
- Screening to help reduce COVID-19 transmission