- Self-contained, semi-permanent, hard-sided tent located at the top parking lot at 140 Rolling Hills Drive via Highway 10 in Orangeville.
- Directional signage and directional assistants will be available to direct drivers to the drive-through COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
Hours (by appointment only)
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, 7 days per week including holidays.
- Follow @HeadwatersHCC on Facebook and the headwatershealth.ca website for the latest information on appointments and capacity.
How to book an appointment (phone-in only)
- Call 519-941-0001 between Monday - Sunday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (phone line closed on Monday, Oct. 12)
A high volume of calls is expected, and we ask that people be patient should they need to call back. More information and FAQs about the booking process and what to expect can be found online at headwatershealth.ca.
Who can be tested
- Can test age 2 years and older who meet AC testing criteria.
- Under 2 years with symptoms should visit the Emergency Room.
Who you will be assessed by
- The Headwaters Assessment Clinic is staffed by nurses and local family physicians.