- 400 Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON
- Located near the Hanlon and Laird road. Serviced by Guelph Transit route 16, seven days a week. Also accessible by car, parking available on site.
Hours (by appointment only)
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday and holidays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How to make an appointment (phone-in only)
- Call 1-226-773-1922 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- You be asked some screening questions then provided an appointment time the same day or next day.
- If the two-day capacity is reached, you will be asked to call back the next day.
Who can be tested?
- Can test age 3 months and older who meet AC testing criteria.
Who is providing front-line service at the centre?
The Guelph Assessment Centre is staffed by MDs/NPs and RNs/RPNs as well as administrative staff, housekeeping and security. Guelph EMS will also be readily available.
Getting your results
Visit our Getting your COVID-19 test results page for more information.