Social cirlces on pause
- The Ontario government has paused all recommedations for social circles.
- All Ontarians are advised to limit close contact to only with people living in their own household and maintain two metres physical distancing and wear face coverings around everyone else.
- Individuals who live alone may consider having exclusive close contact with another household.
- Gatherings at your household with people outside of your immediate household are recommended to be held outdoors with distancing. If you are still considering an indoor gathering, the limit is 10 people with distancing and face coverings are strongly recommended.
- Virtual gatherings or events are the safest way to visit or celebrate occasions with people outside your household.