Last updated: August 30, 2021
- Anyone who needs a first OR second dose can drop in to any clinic, no appointment needed. Find a clinic near you.
- You may also book an appointment if you prefer.
- Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for the latest information.
- The Status of Cases dashboard has been updated:
- In the “Overview” tab, in the “Vaccination” section on the bottom, the relative incidence rate of cases in unvaccinated vs. vaccinated individuals has been added.
- Under the “Trends” tab, a new trend graph for 30 Day Moving Rate for Cases by Vaccination Status has been added to the top section.
- In the bottom section of the “Trends” tab, under the “Age Rates” trend graph, a new filter has been added for age 0-11 (those who are not eligible to be vaccinated).
- Visit the First and Second Dose Appointments page for all the easy ways you can get your first or second dose appointment.
- WDGPH began offering third doses of COVID-19 vaccines on Monday, August 23 to specific populations. Visit Third dose eligibility and how to get it for more information.
- Pharmacies in the WDG area are offering Pfizer and/or Moderna vaccines. To book an appointment, find a participating pharmacy or call your local pharmacy or visit their website. Many are offering walk-in appointments with no need to book ahead.
Fergus and Harriston Assessment Centres are now offering vaccinations:
- Beginning Aug. 23, the Fergus assessment centre will offer COVID-19 vaccines. The clinic will run Monday to Friday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Beginning Sept. 2, the Harriston assessment centre will also offer vaccines. Appointments will be available on Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins will be accepted depending on availability.
- For more information or to book a vaccine appointment visit whcacovid.com or call 1-226-383-2415.