Provincial Rules under the Reopening Ontario Act
- An overview of provincial rules currently in effect - COVID-19 public health measures and advice
- Roadmap Exit Step Regulatory Requirements - Schedules 4-5 Ontario Regulation 364/20
For additional information for workplaces, please visit the Workplaces page.
For recent provincial announcements:
Businesses may post passive screening signage. Businesses may elect to continue active screening using the tools below..
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Worker and Employee Screening Questions (scroll to the bottom for printable version)
The above online tools will show the result of the screening on the last page. Individuals can bring this result on their device or printed to show upon entry.
Workplace Safety Plan
Most businesses are required to have a safety plan and make it available upon request.
Proof of Vaccination
Organizations can elect to ask for proof of vaccination. For further information, please visit:
For posters, please visit our Signs and Posters page.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship - Updated Sept 13, 2021
- COVID-19 Guidance for Donation Programs
- COVID-19 Giving & Receiving Donations Infographic
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies
- Ministry Guidance for Funeral and Bereavement Services
- Screening to help reduce COVID-19 transmission