Provincial Rules under the Reopening Ontario Act
- An overview of provincial rules currently in effect - COVID-19 public health measures and advice
- Roadmap Exit Step Regulatory Requirements - Schedules 4-5 Ontario Regulation 364/20
For additional information for workplaces, please visit the Workplaces page.
For recent provincial announcements:
Screening Tools for Workplaces
Businesses may post passive screening signage. Businesses may elect to continue active screening using the tool below..
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Worker and Employee Screening Questions (scroll to the bottom for printable version)
The above online tools will show the result of the screening on the last page. Individuals can bring this result on their device or printed to show upon entry.
Workplace Safety Plan
Most businesses are required to have a safety plan and make it available upon request.
Proof of Vaccination
Businesses can elect to ask for proof of vaccination. For further information, please visit:
For posters, please visit our Signs and Posters page.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Places of Worship - Updated Sept 13, 2021
- WDG Guidance for Community Gardens
- COVID-19 Guidance for Taxi and Drive Support
- COVID-19 Guidance for Building Managers and Residents of Multi Unit Residential Dwelling
- COVID-19 Guidance for Public Washrooms
- COVID-19 Guidance for Donation Programs
- COVID-19 Giving & Receiving Donations Info Graphic
Guidance from health and safety associations
- Transportation of Workers to Work Locations during COVID-19
- Sales and Customer Service Representatives during COVID-19
- Lawn Care Workers during COVID-19
- Marinas during COVID-19
- Community Garden Sector during COVID-19
- Retail Sector during COVID-19
- Places of Worship During COVID-19
Ministry of Health Guidance
- COVID-19 Advice: Religious Services, Rites or Ceremonies
- Ministry Guidance for Funeral and Bereavement Services
- Home and Community Care Providers
- COVID-19 Guidance: Community-Based Mental Health and Addiction Service Providers in Residential Settings
- Construction site health and safety during COVID-19
Guidance from the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development
- Construction sector, Manufacturing sector, Agriculture sector, Retail sector
- Posters for employers and employees