There are three ways you can get your test result:
1. Get your test result online
Check the COVID-19 TEST RESULTS PORTAL (if you presented a green health card at the time of testing).
- Find out what to do if you have a positive result or if you have been exposed or have symptoms.
- Test results may be available within 2-10 days. Please keep checking the online portal.
- Having trouble getting your test result online? Check our troubleshooting advice.
- Follow the direction to self-isolate or self-monitor based on the COVID-19 self-assessment.
2. Contact your Primary Care Provider
- If you cannot access test results through the online portal or from the testing location, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Troubleshooting tips for checking your results online
Are you having trouble logging onto the online portal at Covid-19.ontario.ca? Here are a few tips to try:
- Keep checking! It may take 4 to 10 days for your result to be available on the online portal.
- Try closing and reopening your internet browser or use a different internet browser, like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari (some internet browsers are outdated and do not support the online portal).
- Use your full name and your postal code as it is shown on your health card. Where it says, ‘patient first name’, add your first name and middle names(s) as it is shown on your health card.
- If you recently changed your name, try using your former first or last name.
- If you recently moved, try your former address and postal code.
- Disconnect your corporate network or virtual private network (VPN) on your computer (most often, these are used on work computers).
Why am I not able to log onto the online portal?
- You do not have an Ontario health card.
- Your Ontario health card does not have a photo because it is an older, Red and White version or you are under the age of 16.
- Your Ontario health card is expired.
- You did not provide your Ontario photo health card at the Assessment Centre or locations where you were tested.
- Your personal information was uploaded incorrectly onto the online portal when your result was entered (for example, wrong spelling of your name or wrong birthdate).
- You do not have a fixed address.