Step-by-Step Appointment Booking Instructions
1. Go to the Online Appointment Booking website.
2. Click NO to go directly to the appointment booking system (RECOMMENDED).
- You can also book an appointment by clicking YES on the screen IF you received an email or text message with your unique Internal Database ID and would like to use it to book. If not, please click NO.
- To use your unique Internal Database ID, enter all your information and select “Internal Database ID” from the “Identification” drop-down when the pop-up box appears. You will then receive a one-time passcode. Enter it to proceed to choosing a location.
3. Click on a location from the list available. After choosing, you can still go back to this list to check availability at other locations before booking.
4. Click your vaccine dose appointment type from the list.
5. Choose an appointment date from dates that appear with circles in the calendar (dates without circles have no appointments available).
6. After choosing a date, select the hour and exact appointment time from the drop downs.
7. Fill in your personal information. Required fields are indicated and include:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Identification (Please enter your OHIP number. If you do not to have an OHIP number, choose “I don’t have a PHN” from the drop down.
8. Review your information and hit submit to confirm.
9. A confirmation page will appear and you will receive an email and/or text message to confirm.
Reschedule an appointment
You can reschedule your appointment by going back into the online appointment booking system and booking a new appointment date and time or by calling 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006. Please cancel any other booked appointments you will not be using.
To cancel an appointment
There are several easy ways to cancel a booked appointment:
- Go back to the confirmation email or text and click the link provided. You can cancel online up to 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Use the online cancellation form.
- Call 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006.
- Inform the registration desk upon arrival at your appointment.