Public Health COVID-19 Call Centre
Call 519-822-2715 ext. 7006 or 1-800-265-7293 ext. 7006
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Community Support Services
Guelph and Wellington
- Toward Common Ground - Support during COVID-19
During this time of uncertainty there are programs, services and supports available in your community. The Toward Common Ground - Support during COVID-19 webpage provides a brief summary of many of the community resources available in Guelph and Wellington County.
Resources include: Food Access; Harm Reduction and Addiction Services; Housing and Shelter Support; Income and Employment Support; Indigenous Services; Legal Support; Newcomer and Immigrant Services; Transportation and many more.
- Guelph and Wellington Task Force for Poverty Elimination
- COVID-19 Resource: Guelph Emergency Food Access *last updated June 17, 2020
- COVID-19 Resource: Wellington County Emergency Food Access *last updated June 17, 2020
Housing and Shelter Support
Newcomer and Immigrant services
- Dufferin County – Ontario Works
Government of Ontario
- Steps to Justice: Your guide to law in Ontario – COVID-19 updates to service
- COVID-19: Updates on the law and legal services
- COVID-19 Income Assistance
- Legal Aid Ontario - Changes to summary legal advice services at Legal Aid Ontario due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Law Society of Ontario – COVID-19 Response
Government of Canada
Community volunteer opportunities
Are you wanting to volunteer your skills and expertise to help during the COVID-19 crisis? There are essential services that require additional help at this time.
Guelph or Wellington County
Visit Volunteerdufferin.ca to:
- Browse opportunities using the COVID-19 filter. Check back often as this new feature rolls out and opportunities are added.
- Create a profile and select COVID-19 in your Notification Preferences. You will receive emails with matched opportunities.
- Follow Volunteer Dufferin on Twitter and Facebook
Questions or concerns about:
- Non-Essential Businesses
- Outdoor Recreational Amenities
- Organized Public Events and Social Gathering
- Physical Distancing
- Price gouging reporting
- City of Guelph Bylaw Compliance and Enforcement: 519-837-2529
- Guelph Police: 519-824-1212 or TTY 1-866-513-8062
- OPP: 1-888-310-1122
- Orangeville Police: 519-941-2522
- Shelburne Police: 519-925-3312 x1