Division: Director, Finance and Corporate Operations
Policy Number: CA.53.01.100
Effective Date: April 8, 2015
It is the policy of Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health (WDGPH) to provide adequate parking for clients and employees.
WDGPH Parking Standards:
- Parking lots at all WDGPH facilities will be kept free of snow and debris;
- Parking lots at all WDGPH facilities will be lit from dusk until after any evening classes;
- Handicapped parking places will be indentified as required by law;
- Employee vehicles may be left at WDGPH facilities overnight provided that the Manager of Operations or designate is made aware of the situation in advance;
- Employees, volunteers, students and visitors must have suitable signage in their vehicles; and
- Unauthorized vehicles parked at WDGPH owned parking lots may be ticketed and/or towed.
The parking standards in this policy apply to all WDGPH facilities.
REFERENCES AND RELATED FORMS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Corresponding Procedure: N/A
CONTACT FOR INQUIRIES
Manager, Operations and IT
Director, Finance and Corporate Operations