Subject: Operational Plans
Policy Number: CA.50.01.103
Effective Date: October 24, 2011
1. The Manager for each program is responsible for the preparation of an annual operational plan for the program, which outlines:
- Program goals and objectives;
- Activities, including their time frame;
- Indicators to measure progress;
- Expected outcomes; and
- Organizational structure.
2. The Division Director should also prepare operational plans for divisional activities that do not fit within the framework of a single program.
3. Draft operational plans will be ready for review by the Medical Officer of Health before the end of December each year. Final versions will be completed by mid-January.
3. A copy of all operational plans will be available to staff on the Extranet or with their direct Supervisor.
4. The Division Directors and Managers will monitor the implementation of their operational plans regularly throughout the year.
5. Annual review of the operation plans will be scheduled by the Medical Officer of Health.
This policy applies to all WDGPH employees responsible for the development and maintenance of operational plans.
REFERENCES AND RELATED FORMS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Corresponding Procedure: N/A