Category: Information Technology
Subject: Computing Operations and Support Contents
Policy Number: CA.54.01.113
Effective Date: March 20, 2012
Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health’s (WDGPH) networks, servers and applications must be reliable and functional to ensure continued operation of business processes.
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure network, server, and application availability levels are set at a reasonable level.
The policy applies to the IT Department and all WDGPH employees who use the organizations network, servers or applications. This policy does not apply to Ministry run applications which are not hosted by WDGPH.
The Manager, Operations:
- Provide RA duties for eHealth Ontario to access provincial systems.
Information Technology (IT) Department will:
- Maintain networks, servers and applications;
- Review/Prioritize/Resolve service requests; and
- Ensure connectivity to eHealth Ontario router is maintained.
The Program Assistant to the Manager, Operations will:
- Provide LRA duties for eHealth Ontario to access provincial systems.
Users of Organizational Assets will:
- Contacting the IT Support Desk via telephone or email for support assistance.
REFERENCES AND RELATED FORMS, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Corresponding Procedure: N/A