On this page you will find a variety of tools and resources related to both infection control and outbreak management to help staff in these settings. Please contact the Guelph-Wellington Satellite IPAC Hub at email@example.com with any questions.
If you suspect an outbreak in your facility, contact WDG Public Health at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 4752 (or 1-877-884-8653 after hours/weekends).
- MOHLTC: Recommendations for the Control of Gastroenteritis Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Homes (PDF)
- MOHLTC: Control of Respiratory Infection Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Homes (PDF)
- MOH: COVID-19 Guidance: Long-Term Care Homes, Retirement Homes and Other Congregate Living Settings for Public Health Units (PDF)
- MOH: Management of Cases and Contacts of COVID-19 in Ontario (PDF)
- PHO: Laboratory Test Requisitions (COVID-19 and General Test Requisitions)
- MOH: COVID-19 Provincial Testing Guidance
- Ontario Portal for Ordering PPE and Swab Testing Kits
Guidance and resources
- Ministry of Health Orders, Directives, Memorandums and Other Resources
- Long Term Care and Retirement Homes:
- Other Congregate Living Settings: