Pregnancy to Parenting is our free daytime program in Guelph for pregnant women and teens who are facing challenging situations. Talk to a nurse and dietitian about:
- Pregnancy, birth and parenting
- Healthy eating for two
Get free snacks, bus tickets, prenatal vitamins, and gift certificates for food. You can bring a female support person with you.
- Tuesday mornings from 10:30 a.m. -1 p.m. (no childcare provided)
- Tuesday afternoons from 12:30-2:30 p.m. (free childcare provided)
How to register
- Call Let’s Talk Parenting at 1-800-265-7293 ext. 3616
- Register before 28 weeks of pregnancy
The Pregnancy to Parenting program is funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.