In response to the high call and message volumes, we have increased capacity for our Covid-19 Vaccination Registration and Booking Help Line (1-844-780-0202). If you have left a message that has not been returned, please call back. Please listen to the entire phone menu as there are new options to get the information or help you need.
We have also adjusted the hours of operation. The Help Line is now open Monday to Saturday from 12 noon until 8 p.m. Please call within these hours to speak to a live agent for help with pre-registration or appointment booking.
You can also get help with online pre-registration and appointment booking by:
- Visiting wdgpublichelth.ca/register and read the “Pre-registration help” section, as many of the common issues and questions are answered here.
- Visiting wdgpublicehalth.ca/booking for step-by-step instructions on booking your appointment. Many common issues and questions about online appointment booking are answered here (this step is for those who have already received their booking code).
- Contacting your local Wellington County library
- Calling any Guelph Public Library for assistance.
- Ask a family member or friend for assistance.