R.T. Fresh Prepared Foods Inc. is recalling Culinary Creations Gourmet brand and Denny’s Express brand roast beef-containing sandwiches because they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. To get up-to-date information about the recall, visit the CFIA website.
You should not eat the recalled products described below.
- Culinary Creations Gourmet – Beef and Cheese on Onion Bun
- Culinary Creations Gourmet – Roast Beef Sandwich
- Culinary Creations Gourmet – Jumbo Beef & Swiss Submarine (halved)
- Culinary Creations Gourmet – Jumbo Beef & Swiss Submarine
- Denny’s Express – Beef & Swiss Submarine
If you purchased this product
If you find any of the affected products, throw them out or return them to the store. Food contaminated with Listeria may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick.
Symptoms of Listeria monocytogenes infection
Symptoms can include:
- Persistent Fever
- Severe Headache
- Muscle aches
- Neck stiffness