Are your child’s vaccines up-to-date? You can now easily report the vaccines your children get to Public Health at www.ImmunizeWDG.ca.
The government says students in Ontario from the ages of 7 to 17 must have their vaccinations up-to-date and on record with Public Health.
Watch this message from Medical Officer of Health Dr. Nicola Mercer, and report your children’s vaccines at www.ImmunizeWDG.ca!
- Learn more about the immunizations that help your children stay well
On Sunday January 17, 2016, bring your cat or dog to Bold Canine in Erin for a $30 rabies vaccine (cash only).
Vaccines are good for three years.
The clinic is sponsored by Dr. Frances Walker, DVM, and hosted by Bold Canine.
- Location: 9609 Sideroad 17, Erin [see map]
- Date: Sunday, January 17, 2016
- Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Please bring your cat in a carrier and your dog on a leash.
Registration is OPEN for the January 2016 wouldurather… contest!
The contest is open to young adults ages 18-29 and all post-secondary students (regardless of age). Register until January 24, 2016. The contest runs from January 25 to March 6.
Winners will be chosen in each of these four categories:
- Quit for Good (for daily smokers)
- Keep the Count (for daily smokers)
- Party Without the Smoke (for daily and social smokers)
- Don’t Start and Win (for ex-smokers and non-smokers)
Public Health offices will be open until 4:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Offices are closed from Christmas Day until New Year’s Day.
All offices open again on Monday, January 4, 2016.
You can drop off water samples until Tuesday, December 22.
Regular hours and testing services resume on Monday, January 4. See our well water testing schedule for details.
Drop-in breastfeeding clinics are running on December 24 and 30 in Guelph and Orangeville.
More information is available on the Breastfeeding Clinics page.
Physicians – vaccine distribution
- Vaccine orders faxed to Public Health by December 17 will be ready for delivery or pick-up on December 23.
- Vaccine orders placed by December 31 will be ready for delivery or pick-up on Thursday, January 7.
- The regular vaccine distribution schedule will resume the week of January 11.
- See the December 8 Advisory on Vaccine Distribution During the Holidays (PDF)